Pumpkin seeds are loaded with nutrition. They are rich in vitamins A, K, B3 and folate. They also contain minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, copper, selenium and zinc. Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, as well as linoleic acid. These healthy seeds contain a lot of protein too.
- 100% pumpkin seeds (milled from raw seeds)
- Vegan and grain-free
- Balanced source of Plant Based proteins.
- Rich in Magnesium, Zinc, Iron and Phosphorus.
- High source of vitamin K, good source of plant sterols.
- Great source of Tryptophan Amino Acid.
Apex Pumpkin Powder is finally milled and perfect for baking or shake recipes.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Contains:
18 Essential Amino Acids
High Protein (over 60 % by weight)
Nutritional Profile per serving:
Serving size 2 TBLS (15 grams)