No fillers or preservatives, solvents are used in processing. We only use NON-GMO Organic sourced plants and seeds for the most delicious and healthy super food. Apex Full Spectrum hemp powder Can be used in any of your favorite recipes including brewing in coffee, steeping in teas or any baking recipes.
- Sourced from organically grown hemp sustainably farmed in Oregon.
- No part of the plant is put to waste. You are consuming the essence and life of the plant!
Ingredients: Organic Hemp, Organic Hemp Seed, Organic Sunflower Seed
All products contain less than 0.3% THC.
Apex Certified USDA Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Powder is vegan, GMO-Organic gluten-free and a great way to add nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6) and all-natural Full Spectrum Cannabinoids to any recipe. Full Spectrum Organic hemp protein powder is cold-pressed from whole hemp seeds. Packed with 44% protein and all of the nutrients from its seeds, this supplement is a beneficial addition to any diet. Try hemp protein in smoothies, shakes, oatmeal and more for an easy-to-digest, plant-based protein boost. It’s also Certified Organic and non-GMO.
Hemp Protein Benefits
1) Protein Powerhouse: Hemp protein powder provides 15 grams of protein per serving to assist you in meeting your daily protein needs. It contains a nearly perfect balance of the essential amino acids, which cannot be made by the body and must be consumed through food. Hemp protein contains 50 percent protein by weight, and as such, it’s an ideal plant-based source of protein for vegans, vegetarians, athletes or anyone.
2) Excellent Source of Fiber: Per serving, hemp protein powder contains 8 grams of dietary fiber, 90 percent of which is insoluble and 10 percent of which is soluble. Insoluble fiber helps maintain a healthy digestive system, while soluble fiber can help manage blood sugar and LDL cholesterol levels.
3) Ideal Balance of Essential Fatty Acids: Hemp seeds provide omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) in the nutritionally optimal 1:3 ratio. The average adult following a typical Western diet does not get an ideal balance of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, which can result in a wide range of health problems.
4) Easy to Digest: As a plant-based protein, hemp powder is easy on the digestive system. It does not contain any oligonucleotides, which are chemicals present in soy and whey that can produce gas and digestive upset. Since hemp protein lacks these compounds, it is easy to digest.
Hemp Protein Nutrition
A 1.1 ounce serving (about two tablespoons) of hemp protein powder contains:
- 90 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 8 grams of dietary fiber
- 40 percent of the daily value (DV) for iron
- An ideal balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Important nutrients like vitamin E, magnesium and zinc